Take back control of your bookmarks
Scrapp is a lightweight, universal bookmark manager that helps you manage, maintain and read your bookmarks, wherever you are
Scrapp lets you easily add, view and edit bookmarks wherever you are. Add directly on the site, use our browser extension, or even add using a QR code.
Sort your bookmarks into groups using labels, add items to your reading list and archive once your done. Powerful search lets you find those bookmarks by title, description and even page content whenever you need them.
Read any of your bookmarks in a simplified reader view or, for bookmarks containing rich media, view the embedded content right here on the site. Scrapp also stores a simple readable view of all your read items so you can even access the content of your bookmarks when offline.
- Lightweight - access the site on the latest feature phone or a less capable feature phone, the same great features for every one
- Flexible - add bookmarks from anywhere and group by label, add to a reading list or archive.
- Fast - bookmarks are added instantly while we process the site to extract content and meta data
- Installable - add to homescreen or desktop straight from the browser
- Reader View - read simplified versions of bookmarks directly on the site
- Media Embeds - for supported sites (YouTube, Twitter, SoundCloud and many more) view the embeded content directly on the site
- Meta Data - meta data such as page author and bookmarks are extracted and shown alongside the bookmark details
- Offline - read items even with no network connection
- Notifications - optionally turn on a daily notification to remind you what's on your reading list